I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL. I graduated from Hueytown High School in 2007, then pursued a career in dental hygiene at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. I moved to Dublin, GA in January of 2017 to be closer to family. Since moving to Dublin, I have decided to leave my career in Dental Hygiene, which I no longer have a passion for, to pursue a new career path in fitness. I’m very excited about my new journey here at CrossFit DGA, and can’t wait to help others achieve their goals in fitness as well.
- Began CrossFit in Sept. 2015.
- Completed the CrossFit L1 course in Sept. 2016, where short after I began coaching at CrossFit McCalla.
- Fully gave my life to Christ in November 2016!
- Favorite food is Mac N Cheese.
- Favorite color is Green.
- Currently pursuing ACE CPT certification.
- Hiking, Fishing, Traveling, Small Groups, Eating, Lifting, and Being an Aunt are a few of my favorite things!