Certifications: CrossFit Level 1
1. Where are you from?
2. What year did you graduate high school and from where?
1999, Druid Hills High School
3. What year if applicable did you graduate from college and where?
2003 from The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
4. What is/was your college major?
Bachelor of Science, Athletic training with a minor in Nutrition
5. How did you hear about CrossFit?
A co-worker was very involved in CrossFit and when we worked together she would tell me about the atmosphere and environment. About a year later, I was looking for something to challenge me and I reached out to the local affiliate in Newnan, GA [which is where I lived at the time]…I was hooked from day 1
6. What was your first CrossFit workout?
I honestly don’t remember the actual workout, but I do remember the different exercises…it consisted of kettlebells, running and abmat…I remember the trainer would only let me do 7min of the 14min workout…I wanted to do the entire thing, but after 7min I was smoked!!! Go figure!
7. What is your favorite WOD?
I don’t have an absolute favorite, I strangely enjoy burpees and pullups so really anything with these two things in it!
8. What is your least favorite WOD?
Anything with wallballs and sleds
9. What is your favorite food to eat?
Breakfast is my favorite meal: eggs, sausage, cinnamon raisin bread-from Julian Bakery…yummy!